Thursday 2 May 2013

Spring Is Here!

Spring! So today's Blog Every Day of May Post is all about Spring and to be honest I never really like it that much. As a student it's one of the most stressful times as you're having to make sure all your deadlines are in and then after that I have to make sure that I'm revising enough whilst all my friends who's courses have finished way before mine are out there enjoying themselves. 

But this year I've set my motions in action early and already started the tedious revision process a good 4 weeks beforehand instead of the usual panic motions I have around a week before the exam and still do nothing till about 3 days before but this year I'm on track. Plus spring is perfect for having a "Spring Clean" something I will certainly be having as I desperately need to get rid of some of my stuff as currently my room is literally overflowing.

By far my favourite thing about Spring is when the dull drab colours of Winter are put away and I get out all my bright floral dresses and summer sandals and I feel a sudden lift that the bad weather is behind us. Of course I live in England so there's going to be rain still (it's a given) but it's knowing that the snow won't be coming back which is never a bad thing!

Spring is the start of the Summer so even though I have a lot of work to do between now and then it doesn't mean I can't embrace it everything that's good and I love about Spring and to do that I might just need to purchase this perfect Spring Dress from Asos! 

Asos Embellished Shift. £85.00. Available here.
(Image from www.asos.com)
So what are you all thinking about Spring? 
Does this time of the year excite you?
Or are you simply waiting for Summer to come knocking?

X

3 comments:

  1. definitely don't miss the exam side of spring. especially because it started becoming nice weather and i just wanted to sit outside reading a book for pleasure, rather than battling away with numbers and problems.

    hope your exams go well, though. :)
    Carry x
    shockwavesupernova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No exams are such a pain but one they are all done I have nearly 4 months of to enjoy summer and work hard to buy beautiful things. Just hope we get some sun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for exams . I am sure you're gonna do it :)
    This dress is so for spring . I am a bigggg lover for spring .
    I am also in BEDM . Its great to read yours!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete