Thursday 2 May 2013

Item Of The Day

My Item Of The Day was found when I was flicking through some blogs last night and came across kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk who had done a competition entry for the Ted Baker Blogger Competition (that I need to find more about) and found the absolute most perfect dress!
I have been looking for a dress like this for such a long time and literally think that even though the price tag is £159 that this dress just needs to be in my wardrobe!
What do you think?

Ranni Dress.£159.Ted Baker. Available here.
(Image from www.tedbaker.com)
Dress also available in black/

X

3 comments:

  1. Aw glad you saw my post. it's so lovely isn't it. you should enter the competition its easy and fun. ted baker have some amazing spring collection, glad i discovered it. and i can see you in that dress, suits your style #pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I never realised before your post how nice the dresses that Ted Baker do normally I just go to them for accessories like bags and purses! Yeah I might just enter as it seems a lot of fun!
    Thank you for the lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw no problem. send me your link when you finish your entry. so many choices, it was fun to do. :) so chuffed I was mentioned in someones blog xx

    ReplyDelete