Saturday 11 May 2013

Books

I am such a book lover but I'm more someone who buys loads of books, stacks them up and never gets round to reading them which is one of the main reasons I'm wanting to buy a Kindle so I won't have the storage problem anymore! But anyway I find it hard to narrow down my favourite books and due to lack of time (going out in the minute) I don't have time to name all my favourite books. 

However by the far the best books I have ever read is Malorie Blackman's Noughts and Crosses and the subsequent books that followed on in sequence being: Knife Edge, Double Cross and Check Mate. If you have never read these books then you are definitely missing out - these books will make you look at everything completely different and once you start reading you won't want to stop! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment