Wednesday 22 May 2013

Blog Sale

So I'm moving out my house in around 6 weeks and due to the stupid amounts of stuff that I have I have decided to have a mass Blog Sale of some of my things! I literally have so much stuff that I've decided that this just simply needs to be done! Here's the first Blog Sale (more to come)! If you like any of the items then pop a comment on the post along with your email and I'll contact you! :)
Shoes


Crafted @ Republic Boots Size 4 £10.00 - Brand New

Plus £3.50 P & P


New Look Green Heels Size 5 £4.00 - Brand New

Plus £3.50 P & P
Bags


Miso @ Republic Pink Clutch £6.00 - Brand New

£3.00 P & P
Dresses


Topshop Cut Out Petite Dress Size 8 £8.00 - Worn Once

Plus £3.00 P & P


Primark Limited Edition Bodycon Dress Size 8 £4.00

Plus £3.00 P & P
Kimono


 H & M Fashion Against Aids Reversible Kimono Size 10 - Brand New

£15.00 plus £3.00 P & P


Will be adding more items soon so keeping looking! Am open to offers on Items as well so don't hesitate!!!

X

(Please note - item descriptions crossed through have already gone!)

(Please note - items descriptions this colour and crossed through are pending!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    is the Topshop Cut Out Petite Dress Size 8
    available?

    adeleround@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya yeah it is! Just emailed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete