Wednesday 8 May 2013

Item Of The Day

I really want to treat myself myself to a new pair of shoes but at the moment I'm in the middle of having a Spring Clean out so I'm resisting the temptation to purchase however this doesn't stop me having a sneak peak online and my excuse is of course Item Of The Day which of course requires my favourite items from online stores to feature!

So you guessed it today the chosen destination from which my item is from is Chockers which can only mean SHOES and this pair are certainly worth being featured!!!

Rosie Wedge Shoe. £30.00. Availble here.
(Image from www.chockersshoes.co.uk)

So this shoe is very high in fact 5.7 inches according to the stats of the shoe so with this I'd be 5ft 8/9 inches which would be ridiculous and would definitely mean no wearing out when with my boyfriend but for £30.00 I definitely think they're a bargain! I'm in love!!!

X


1 comment:

  1. They look such a lovely colour but they are too high for me!! :) x
    http://lollylaura1991.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete