Tuesday 7 May 2013

Pets

So I'm not so big on pets.

I've had fish in the past and a budgie and some finches but really apart from that pets have ever been part of my life mainly because my mum isn't a huge fan!

I always fantasise about having a dog but I won't lie this probably won't happen as I'd be too scared of it trashing my house.

Hopefully however one day I'll be able to buy a horse. I've been riding since I was 4 and I'd love nothing better than owning my own horse which I could ride whenever I'd want.

Definitely have something to aim for in life!

Image from www.fanpop.com

X


2 comments:

  1. OOOH. I want a horse too. I should probably start small though. Maybe a kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah but all I want is a horse so I might one day just have to take the plunge and just go for it!

    ReplyDelete