Wednesday 6 July 2016

New Products: Simple Skincare

As soon as I see a new product I immediately have a little buzz of excitement and generally it doesn't matter what brand it's from or what is it - if it's new I'm in! So last week I spotted that not only was Simple Skincare half price in Superdrug but there were also a couple of products that were new!


So the new new Simple products I picked were the Dual Effect Eye Make-Up Remover and Hydrating Cleansing Oil.

I am always looking for a new eye make-up remover and I particularly liked the look of this one because it was a dual effect -with oil and water infused combination- that you shake to activate.




My first impressions of this product is that it really does works and as promised it dissolves my waterproof mascara! There's no strong scent to it and doesn't cause me any irritation at all around the eye area which is fantastic. 

The second product is the hydrating cleansing oil which is unlike any other product within the Simple Skincare range. This is like most other cleansing oils in that the purpose is to dissolve any make-up whilst hydrating your skin.



My first impressions of this product is that it doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my face like other oils and once it's washed off it's completely gone, my face doesn't feel sticky like the effect some products have. I haven't used this as much as the eye make-up remover so as I use it more I will let you know if my opinion changes.

I have tried to get links for these products online but can't actually find a link for them at the moment I'm afraid. I did get mine from Superdrug though and currently all of their Simple Skincare is half price so might be worth checking out!

Let me know if you try these and what your opinion is!

Cheers and Loves 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment