Wednesday 22 June 2016

Wednesday Wisdom: The Pocket Book Of Positives


Sometimes when life is a bit crap and nothing is really making a difference I like to have a flick through this 'reassuring companion' to lighten my mood. And actually I read it sometimes when I'm feeling great because it makes me feel even more ready to go out and take on the world.

The pages are full of really positive and uplifting quotes and for me when I read something really positive it instantly lifts my mood 100 times over!




There are literally hundreds of quotes in the book which are split between 6 sections-

- Celebrating You
- Positive Change
- Life's Simple Pleasures
- The Great and The Good
- Silver Linings
- The Power of Laughter

With the different sections it helps for you to be able to go to the section that is most relevant to you at the time you reach for the book or you can just flick through and lucky dip what page you end up. 



I would definitely recommend this book as even if you don't reach for it, it looks quite good on the bookshelf.

The Pocket Book of Positives is available from Amazon.


XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment