Tuesday 21 June 2016

Beauty Bargains: Soap & Glory Fragrance Mists


I am an impulse shopper and I know I am but it's something I've always been but it seems that I am even more of an impulse shopper when I see a clearance, reduced or sale sign. I would say it's not even impulse that puts the product/thing/stuff into my basket, it's just boom suddenly sub consciously I'm at the counter with a basket full of items.


So when I saw these Soap & Glory Fragrance Mists reduced to £1.75 each I just had to put them all in my basket. I am such a fan of fragrances, sprays and perfumes - anything scented because I don't know I always feel better after a little spritz of something. 



The four fragrances are -

- Orageasm Super Tonic Fragrance

- Mist You Madly Fragrance Mist (Fressia, Cassis & Vanilla)
-Fruitigo Frangrance Mist (Yuzu Fruit & Wild Fig)
-Sugar Crush Fragrance Mist (Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk)


These aren't available online but if you pop into your local Boots then they may still have some in stock. I have to say before I got these I didn't get all the hype over the Sugar Crush Scent but I think it's my favourite one!

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment