Wednesday 1 June 2016

New Products: MUA Pixel Perfect Multi Blush & Bronze


MUA seem to be releasing new products on what feels like a weekly basis and I absolutely love it even if my bank balance is often screaming at me when I check it. The latest editions are the Pixel Perfect Multi Blush & Bronze which are absolutely stunning. 


There are 4 blush shades in the collection and I picked up Pink Blossom and Peach Bloom and there's also 2 bronzes in the collection with the shade Terracotta Glow being the one I picked up. My favourite shade is Pink Blossom as it's a nice natural pink and really makes you glow whereas I feel that the Peach Bloom and Terracotta Glow are better for someone who has a slight tan as they both were quite orange on my skin.

Pink Blossom -


Peach Bloom - 


Terracotta Glow - 


With these blushes and bronzer the one thing I have noticed when using them are that you really have whirl your brush around a few times in the pan to get a good amount of product on your brush so that it shows up on your skin. Apart from that these are quite a nice product and for £3.00 they aren't a bad price at all. 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment