Thursday 8 October 2015

Empties 2015 #3


So not a huge lot of empties this time round but a few products that I haven't mentioned before so before I get stockpiling them again I thought I'd do a short and sweet empties post.


Dirty Works Body Scrub Sainsburys £4.00 - This contains shea butter, sweet almond oil and vitamin E. It's an OK scrub in my opinion, not the best and not the worse but definitely a lot nicer than the one the in range that comes in the tub. I don't think I'd repurchase however.

Anovia Sugar Scrub Savers £1.00 - For the price point there are no complaints from me on this scrub, it's not too harsh and it smells pretty good and it's one that I do seem to purchase anytime I go to Savers so no complaints.


Organic Surge 2 minute moisture mask TKMaxx £3.99 - Contains pure coconut oil and plant extracts.
This is quite possibly my favourite hair mask of all time. It's formulated for dry or frizzy hair and due to a lot of heat that I use on my hair it can become a bit of both but after smothering my hair in this for 2 minutes and washing it off, my hair becomes instantly revived. Big Love.

Dove Advanced Series Pure Care Dry Oil Conditioner Boots £5.99 This left my hair feeling so soft and I was rather hesitant to spend the money on the shampoo and conditioner as for Dove it is a higher price point than their other shampoos and conditioners but it's definitely worth it. These products are a little bit more luxurious so after using them I didn't mind spending the extra money.

John Freida Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Masque Superdrug £5.99   Now for this luckily I didn't actually pay the full price as I managed to get it on offer as I do really like the product but for the money it seems as though you barely get anything in there. I used this 3 times and the third time wasn't really a proper mask because there wasn't enough product left. So I like it and it has a delicious smell but guys give more product or reduce the price!


Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make Up Remover Superdrug £3.49 This barely removed my mascara so not one that I will be repurchasing in a hurry as I'm sure there are better eye make up removers out there.

Clo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment