Monday 30 November 2015

Why I do Motivational Monday?

So every day I wake up and face the same battle of getting the motivation to drag myself out of bed, put a smile on my face and get through the day. And it literally feels like a battle for me! I do my weekly 'Motivational Monday' posts because for me it's incredibly hard to get motivated and take on each day and no more so than on a Monday.


IMAGE SOURCE

A Monday morning is officially for me the end of the weekend and back to the working week whereby I have to get through the next five days of work before I feel I can really relax again probably. So 'Motivational Monday' is for all those that struggle like me on a Monday morning because once you get Monday over, each morning it gets a little bit easier to get motivated.

Clo
X

2 comments: