Monday 16 November 2015

Motivational Monday 16/11/2015

You are the author of your own story. If you're stuck on the same page, remember that at any moment, you have the power to write a new chapter.

I saw this quote on Twitter a few days ago and knew that it was one I had to use for my post today. I've tried to find who originally wrote it but as of yet I haven't found who did so if anyone knows then let me know! 

But today feels like the start of a new chapter for me after I have been spinning round in circles for the last few months so hence that I decided to have this as my Motivational Monday quote plus this finally happened -



After what has felt like an absolute age and for many reasons/circumstances it has taken a little longer than it should have - I have finally graduated! Whoop and I have to say it is such a great sense of achievement as well as relief and it now feels like it's officially time that I can start writing the next chapter in my life!

Clo
X

No comments:

Post a Comment