Thursday 5 November 2015

RT Bold Metals Collection Set


I am the biggest fan of make up brushes and trying out the latest ones released for some strange reason kind of excites me?!! I fell in love with brushes heavily last year when I bought my first ever Real Techniques set and since then I have bought a varied range of brands but RT still remain one of my firm favourites. 

So when I saw the Bold Metals Collection set advertised for £30.00 in Boots on a limited special deal I did everything in my power to resist purchasing. I really did! I put it in my basket online but never checked out and lovingly gazed at the set every time I went into store and still resisted. But yesterday I popped in for once as I had to make a necessary purchase and just grabbed one and before I knew it I was at the till paying but having stared at them constantly for the last 15 minutes - I'm not that weird honest - I am so relieved that I did buy them!



The set comes in a silver box and within the set there is the 103 Angled Powder Brush (exclusive to the set) which is the gold one, the bronze brush is the 300 Tapered Blush (£24.00 if bought alone) and the silver one is the 200 Oval Shadow (£15.00 if bought alone). Also the set comes with a clutch for storing the brushes on the go. 



This set will be £64.00 when it's full price so it's definitely worth grabbing a set if like me you didn't fancy splashing out over £20 on a make up brush. The offer ends today but if you can still get the set for £30.00 online at Boots. So go grab yourself one!

Clo 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment