Tuesday 24 November 2015

Little Pick Me Up Via Boots


So after finishing work yesterday I felt a little, not exactly down but just kind of.......flat?!! Maybe. You know the feeling where you've been at work and then you get to the end of the shift and its all a bit blah, blah, blah. 

That was ME.

So even though I shouldn't be spending (sorry mum), I did pop a few bits into my basket in Boots!

The first thing I popped into my basket was a Christmas gift I thought I'd treat myself to which is the Soap & Glory Gloss It Girl Christmas Cracker Set £14.00.


The set contains 5 mini Sexy Mother Pucker Lip  Glosses which are all 4ml each and for once in a set all of the glosses are all colours that I will probably actually wear which is pretty rare to like all the shades in gift sets for me.

Left to right - Candy Queen, Spun Sugar, Plumsup, Nudestar, Bare Enough
As you can see from the picture above all the colours are pretty neutral apart from Plumsup so as a gift this would be perfect for Christmas as these would suit pretty much anyone. Also with these lip glosses is that they do give a slight sensation when you apply them! These are also absolutely perfect for popping in your handbag!

So I don't need another lipstick but I don't own a red and everyone seems to always rave about the Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107 so I thought why not?


This is quite a dark cherry red that I definitely will need a liner to stop it bleeding out but am looking forward to seeing how this looks.



I also added another Max Factor Creme Puff Blush to my already ridiculously large blush collection in 15 Lavish Pink. These blushes are absolutely brilliant and I already have 20 Lavish Mauve so thought I'd try another colour.

I also picked up the latest Barry M palette - Get Up and Glow. This contains 1 bronzer, 1 highlighter and 3 blushers.



Also the Blistex MedPlus Repairing LipBalm as it's got to the time of year again where my lips are getting dry and none of my lipbalms are currently cutting it with making them better so might as well give this a whizz. 

And finally my only skincare buy of the day which was the Botanics Hydration Burst Dual Action Cleanser which I'm not sure if it's new or not or if I just have never noticed it before but I am really interested to see how this works. It;s for dehydrated and sensitive skin as well which is perfect as mine is currently quite dehydrated.

So there's all my little pick me bits after my blah day which I will be trying to not make a habit.

Clo
X

No comments:

Post a Comment