Tuesday 6 May 2014

BEDM #5 - Mexico

Image Source 


For as long as I can remember Mexico has been one country that I have been desperate to visit and I hope one day I get my chance. I would say it's in my Top 3 of countries I want to visit.

Now it's not only because of the pictures the holiday brochures show with it's amazing views and beautiful beaches although as you can see below I wouldn't say no to lying in the sun on that beach for sure.

Image Source
But also to be able to explore the country and take in the culture and surroundings! Also get to sample genuine Mexican food (that looks amazing).

Image Source

And of course buy a genuine Mexican Sombrero! I am hoping that one day I'll be able to fulfill my dream of going there!

Have any of you been lucky enough to visit Mexico?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment