Tuesday 18 March 2014

Summer Dress/Bag Wishlist 2014

With the random slices of sunshine we've been recently experiencing it's got me all excited about updating my wardrobe for summer and there's no better way of doing that than by buying some new dresses and a staple bag! So I've compiled my current wishlist of favourite items that I would more than love to see in my wardrobe this summer!!!


Untitled #9
Image Sources 
Top Row - Left to Right

1- Izzy Dip Dye Crepe Smock Dress £20.00 - www.boohoo.com
2- Carrie Two Tone Dress £20.00 - www.boohoo.com 
3- Asos Scallop Edge Skater Dress £38.00 - www.asos.com
4- Topshop Texture Scallop Wrap Dress £60.00  - www.topshop.com 

Bottom Row - Left to Right

1- Rare Floral Dress With Crossover Straps £32.00 - www.topshop.com
2- Motel Betty Collared Dress £40.00 - www.motelrocks.com
3- Navy Heart Print Dress £20.00 - www.dorothyperkins.com
4- Michael Kors Selma Textured-Leather Trepeze Bag £315.00 - www.net-a-porter.com 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment