Monday 1 April 2013

Topshop Dresses

Today I've been feeling a bit ill and haven't managed to get round to doing any work due to feeling sick so I thought I'd have a little online shop and then I came across these three gorgeous dresses from Topshop that may just have to be bought when I get my loan through next week. However that is dependant on if I have that available cash or not but until then I'll just have to have to keep having a little look and lusting after them and hope that I'll be able to purchase at least one of them next week!

Left to Right: Tea Dress £46.Tye Dye Mini Dress £29.00.Tye Dye Maxi Dress £59.00.
(All images from www.topshop.com)

X

2 comments:

  1. Love the tie dye dress! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    Kerry x

    fashionandflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same I definitely think I'm going to have to buy it! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete