Monday 22 April 2013

Item(s) Of The Day

So today's Item of the Day is actually Items of the Day as I just couldn't choose between the two which I liked more and then I realised that I'd actually probably wear them together anyway so decided on doing the two items instead of the normal one!
All items are from www.fashionunion.com and the first item is a fabulous Galaxy Print Skater Dress which at £25.00 is pretty much a bargain! The second item is Block Heel Ankle Strap Shoe for £24.00 which I think are just absolutely brilliant! 
I actually love both these items so much but definitely need to do a Spring clean of my wardrobe before I purchase anything else or so I say haha. 
Galaxy Print Dress.£25.00.Available here.Block Heel Ankle Strap Shoes.£24.00.Available here.
(Images from www.fashionunion.com)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment