Thursday 3 April 2014

e.l.f Daily Moisture Stick

Way back in November I did a post about my e.l.f Haul (click here) and all the products that I had decided to purchase. One of the products that was in my haul was the e.l.f Daily Moisture Stick  that was the most expensive item at £8.00 but as it was 50% off at the time I thought that for £4.00 I would see what it had to offer. 


The truth is since then it's just really sat in my make up box not really being used as I didn't know when to use it. The formula of the stick is clear and when put on to the skin offers a cooling effect with the packaging of the product reminding me of a giant lipstick. 

On the e.l.f website itself they describe the stick as: 

'Daily Mositure Stick is an easy to use clear gel formulation that nourishes and hydrates the skin. This light-weight and soothing multi-purpose balm is enriched with antioxidants and anti-ageing ingredients including - grape, cocoa, shea, avocado and macadamia, aloe and chamomile. The sleek, convenient packaging is perfect for travel and everyday use to condition and moisturise skin, both at home and on the go!'


After doing some research and watching Youtube and blog reviews it actually made me pick up the stick and for the past month I've started using it and it has certainly been a welcome addition. It's absolutely perfect for when you get half way through the day and you feel like your face is getting dry to literally just press over your face and still keeps your make up intact. Alternatively you can also press your finger against the stick and apply to your face that way.

I find this particularly useful to use under my eyes as they often get slightly puffy towards the end of the day and using this literally just perks them up and stops me looking like I desperately need a nap which is very useful if I'm heading out after a long day at work. The design of the packaging is also really handy to simply just be able to pop into my bag or clutch which is definitely a bonus for me. 

For £8.00 I do think that it is actually a good price for the benefits of the stick and I've been using this a fair bit and there is still absolutely loads left so in terms of value for money I do think that you're definitely getting a good deal. I haven't really come across anything that is similar myself personally so if you do know any alternatives or other similar products to this then please do let me know as  I will be really interested in your recommendations.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment