Friday 2 August 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Bargains

I am a sale addict. No question about it. I absolutely love big red signs that say "reductions" or "sale now on" and I am actually one of those sad people that literally cannot wait to go to the January Sales - for me it's the best thing about Christmas.And so this time of year is for me like an absolute gem for I haven't quite yet gone on holiday (I go in September), I'm working loads (a few spare pennies) and the end of season sales are currently in full swing (BARGAINS to be bought).

But one of the bargains of the sales that stuck out to me are these shoes from Jeffrey Campbell! Now an unbelievable £35.00 reduced from £105.00! Available from Office! The only decision will be which pair you prefer more and if you can't decide that buy both and you're still technically saving £35.00 anyway from what one pair would cost you!!!


Shoes £35.00
Available from www.office.co.uk.
Images from www.office.co.uk

I have wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes for so long and always give them admiring glances but at a cost of usually over £100 per pair I never really allow myself to linger for too long - I just couldn't justify that amount of money! However I am seriously considering a pair of these even if it is only for decoration - they are just too pretty for me to resist!!!


X


No comments:

Post a Comment