Thursday 2 October 2014

& More New Brush Sets


So Monday I did a blog post about my new So Eco Face Brush Set and today I have two more brush sets that I bought before the So Eco set but haven't for some reason or another got round to doing the post! 

So the two sets I had were the Real Techniques Sam's Picks Collection  and a set of three brushes from a brand called Beauty Muse Pro which are very much in my opinion Real Techniques dupes. 

I apologise for the terrible quality of this picture.

The Real Techniques Sam's Picks Collection I got a few weeks ago when Feelunique.com had their big sale on and then an extra 10% off so this set which usually retails for around £29.99 ended up costing me around £17-£18 which I thought was a brilliant deal. In the set you get 6 brushes which include the essential crease brush exclusive and the multi-task brush which is mainly the reason I wanted this set.

L - R: Multi Task Brush. Setting Brush. Buffing Brush. Pointed Foundation Brush. Essential Crease Brush. Fine Liner Brush.
This set I feel at full price is brilliant value considering the prices of most Real Techniques single brushes are around £10 alone. You can still get this on Feelunique.com but it currently is back to the price of £29.99 however the set is available at allbeauty.com for £26.99 is anyone interested in this set and I would highly recommend. 

Now the next set I purchased was on one of my many trips to TK MAXX and this was the Beauty Muse Pro set of three brushes for the brilliant price of £5.99. 

L - R: Buffing Brush. Foundation Brush. Detail Brush.

These brushes are very much a dupe of Real techniques brushes it has to be said however for the price I thought I'd pick them up and see what they're like. As of yet I haven't actually used them but once I have I will certainly let you know how I feel about them! I know that I'll be using the foundation brush as a blush brush instead of a foundation brush - just feel more suited for blush!

Definitely feeling like I have a bit of an addiction to make up brushes! 

X

2 comments:

  1. I love the Real Techniques brushes, they are great for the money.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete