Monday 17 February 2014

Always behind the times!

As I get older I seem to get more unorganised and waste more and more time instead of putting my time to good use. I have no idea where the whole of January went so I hope you all had a fabulous New Year no matter what you were doing and now even Valentine's has passed so again hope you all had fun celebrating that no matter if you are single, in a relationship, engaged, married or other??!! 
Anyway I was meaning to do this post about a month ago but never got round to it & then I thought maybe it's a bit late but I thought I'd go ahead anyway alas why its called 'Always behind the times!' as everyone else did their sales posts in January but me being me have only just got round to it in February.
As usual I spent far too much on near enough everything - clothes, shoes, perfumes, lipsticks - I just can't help myself but I've compiled my favourite sales bargains for this post otherwise I would have been here all day with the amount I bought. Hope you enjoy this and hope you all picked up some little gems in the sales! I do love a good sales binge.

Some of my Sales Steals


1). Kate Moss 'Kate' Perfume Set £12.47 Reduced from £25.00 Boots


This set contains a 50ml Kate Moss 'Kate' perfume plus a body lotion of containing the scent. This is only the second ever 'Celebrity' perfume I've ever purchased and I have to say I absolutely love it. The light floral smell makes it perfect for every day wear and where before I may have been a bit of a perfume snob that is no longer the case and I would go as far as to say that this is definitely within my top 10 of favourite perfumes.

2) See by Chloe 50ml Perfume Set £25.75 reduced from £52.00


This was probably the bargain of all bargains and was one of the perfumes that I was hoping I would be able to get (the other being Marc Jacobs Honey) and when I went in on Boxing Day (eager beaver) they had this set reduced ready waiting for me oh and also one for my mum as well! Absolute bargain and my second Chloe perfume to add to my ever growing perfume collection.

3) Benefit Tin £26.46 reduced from £39.50 House of Fraser


These Benefit goodies came in a fab Christmas tin that of course after Christmas then got reduced and it was fab value. My mum ended up being three - one for me, one for me sister and one for her - so that we didn't have an argument over who would get what! 

The products that came in the tin were:
Triple Performing Face Emulsion - Full Size
It's Potent Eye Cream - Full Size
Pore Professional PRO balm - Sample Size
Total Moisture Facial Cream - Sample size.

5)- Random Bits
Other items that can be seen in the top picture are -
Fearne Cotton Hand and Nail Cream Flower Tin £4.00 reduced from £8.00 Boots
Fearne Cotton Flower Mirror £4.00 reduced from £8.00 Boots
Breakfast at Tiffany's Perfume Set £7.50 reduced from £15.00 Boots

So just a few bits I picked up! 
Hope you all had fun in the sales if that was online (the sensible option) or braving the crowds!

X


1 comment:

  1. See By Chloe is my fav scent! LIKE my ULTIMATE favourite!!! Is this the new one - Paint a scent?
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete