Sunday 29 December 2013

New Year Beauty Shopping List

I've long been meaning to do make some these beauty purchases for a while but due to lack of funds (Christmas is an expensive time) I haven't managed to get round to it. So instead I've compiled my list of what I am going to buy in the New Year!

Untitled #8


Real Techniques Blush Brush - £9.99 Superdrug - I've seen so many bloggers write great things about these brushes that I feel that I am missing out. As I wear blush near enough everyday - the only effort I make on a regular basis apart from concealer - I think that it would definitely be a worthy investment!

 Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick. Let's Get Naked - £6.49 Superdrug/ MUA Matte Lipstick. Peachy Keen - £1.00 Superdrug - I don't think a girl can ever have enough lipsticks and I really like these 2 shades which are perfect for every day wear.

Marc Jacobs Honey - 50ml Gift Set £39.50 Boots I featured this last week on my Perfume Wishlist  but I had to include it again because I am desperate to get my hands on this if for the beautiful art piece of a bottle if nothing else (I also like the smell ALOT).

OPI Metallic Nail Polish - £11.50 John Lewis - I really like OPI nail polish whenever I've had my nails done and it lasts so much longer than the high street brands so even though it's a bit more expensive you are paying definitely paying for quality! There are lots more shades available from their UK wesbite : www.opiuk.com.

Benefit That Girl Brightening Primer - £22.50 Debenhams - Primer is a big essential for me as I often wear it on it's own as well as a make up base. I've never tried any Benefit Primers but I'd really like to try this one especially as its said to be 'Brightening' as I have horribly dull skin!

What beauty products are you all looking to buy in the New Year?
New Year New Products?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment