Wednesday 24 July 2013

Slacking

So in the last few months there's been so much going on that I've actually really slacked on the blogging side of my life and I have to say I have really missed it! Although I've still been checking out blog posts from other people I haven't myself wrote or even really looked at my own blog but I am determined to not be lazy any more and to stop SLACKING!!! So my aim is to get properly back into the swing of things and start blogging properly once again so all you lucky people will be hearing so much more from me!!!

PLUS: I am planning on doing a big blog sale full of shoes, jewellery and clothes in the next couple of weeks (when I find time) so please keep checking back. I have so many items that I recently found after recently moving house that need to go to clear room so please check it out and help me clear some space!!!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment