Thursday 6 June 2013

Compliments

Compliments are something that I find difficult to take and I don't think I'll ever be able to get to the point where I can accept them and feel happy doing it! The best compliment I've ever received is a difficult one but  when people tell me how much they love my bag or my dress or any item I'm wearing then I do feel a little buzz of happiness even if people didn't like my clothes I would still wear them but it's nice when someone takes the time to tell you they like your items.
I always try and tell people if I like their outfits as well as I feel that even if you aren't really fussed it's always nice to show your appreciation of someone else's outfit and to make sure that they realise how nice they look. I would never expect a compliment or give a compliment to someone that looked awful because to me there's no point.
If I went out the door without any effort at all then there's no way I'd expect a compliment nor give a compliment to someone who had made no effort as in my point they don't deserve it.
Compliments are nice to receive when you've made a bit of an effort and so you feel appreciated by those around you.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment