Wednesday 27 March 2013

Ted Baker Bags

Now I absolutely adore the Ted Baker shopper bags but have never got round to purchasing one as the past few seasons there just hasn't been the availability of good designs/colours that I really like and even though the bags are fairly inexpensive at prices between £25 and £40 I do want to get one that I like so I get the use out of it. However today that certainly changed as a trip to my local John Lewis (to complain about my broken laptop now all sorted) I looked at the new collection and fell in love with the beautiful designs and colours of this season. My only problem is now I have absolutely no idea which one I should buy. Which ones do you all like? 

HELP!!!
Taxicon Ikon Bag £35


Flocon Ikon Bag £35



Orcon Ikon Bag £35

X*X*X
(Images from www.tedbaker.com and www.johnlewis.com)

!

No comments:

Post a Comment