Friday 15 July 2016

Book Chat: Oxfam Book Haul


I buy so many books that my bookcase is currently overflowing & try as I might I just can't get rid of any the books even after I've read them but that doesn't stop me from buying more & more.

So the a few weeks ago I popped into my local Oxfam books and picked a few more to add to my oversized collection & I found some brilliant finds in there. I've never been in an Oxfam shop that is purely dedicated to books but I was really impressed.


So the books I picked up were:

- At First Sight - Nicholas Sparks
- The Diary of Anne Frank
- Revenge Wears Prada - Lauren Weisberger
- Suite Francaise - Irene Nemirovsky
- The Confidence Code - Katty Kay & Claire Shipman


The grand total I paid for these 5 books was £12.00 so if you have an Oxfam books near you then definitely pop in because you don't know what you'll find & you are also giving to charity!

I definitely think this will now be my go to shop when in need of a new book & I will be having a real look at my overflowing shelves to see if there's any that I could donate to them also. 

Cheers & Loves

X

No comments:

Post a Comment