Sunday 31 July 2016

Beauty: Barry M Super Satin Lip Paints

I have been meaning to settle down and write this post for so long but it's never actually happened. So today I am going to sit here and write about the Barry M Super Satin Lip Paints - wow that is a long name!



So first of all THE PACKAGING - The packaging is this mirrored silver bullet which is like the other Barry M lipsticks smalller than your average lipstick size. However this proves brilliant when you are going on a night out or using a small bag as they literally take up no room at all. 

THE PRICE - They are priced at £4.99 from Superdrug which is a fairly reasonable price and generally you are able to get them on some offer for example buy one get one free or a 3 for 2 offer. I have however seen them in some places priced at £5.99 so it might be worth keeping an eye on that. 



THE COLOURS - I don't know exactly how many colours are in this range but I currently have 5 and I love every shade although some are more daytime wearable for me and some are definitely more for the night.

Swatches of the shades I have are below -


Top to Bottom - 174, 172, 171, 169, 168

OVERVIEW OF THE LIPSTICK - These lipsticks are really wearable and creamy on the lips and are highly pigmented. Some of the darker shades I need to apply a lip liner for before applying as they tend to bleed into the lips.

They last for a fair amount of time on my lips which is no mean feat considering normally within an hour lipstick has to be reapplied. Overall I really rate and like these lipsticks and there are a enough shades to choose from without being overwhelmed by choice!

Cheers & Loves

X

No comments:

Post a Comment